Why FPS EXPO?
Exhibiting at or sponsoring the FPS EXPO is a vital part of the promotional activities of companies who understand the importance of this event for the industry. It brings together key figures, suppliers and buyers from the fuel oils and lubricant supply chain, along with a myriad of component manufacturers, service providers and innovators.
So why get involved?
• To maintain brand visibility and enhance awareness.
• To network with key buyers and decision-makers.
• To meet new clients.
• To be associated with the key debates and best practice.
• To stay abreast of new products, innovations and new industry revenue opportunities.
• To socialise, spectate and develop relationships.
• To launch or showcase product and services.
• PR: to access press opportunities
The Federation of Petroleum Suppliers (FPS) is the trade association which represents the interests of the oil distribution and associated industries. It is the industry voice in government liaison and policy affairs, it supports members with compliance or best practice, acts to promote the industry and its members’ interests.
From its Head Office in Birmingham the FPS team runs major events, publishes the popular member magazine Downstream and delivers on its mission to support those within the fuel distribution industry.
For more information on the FPS contact Dawn Shakespeare at firstname.lastname@example.org